We deliver practical technical expertise, providing through-life engineering support from concept design and construction, through operations and life extensions / upgrades, and out to disposal.
In today's increasingly competitive and financially challenging markets, the Rail Industry is continuously looking for areas where the effectiveness of their products and services can be improved. We deliver practical technical expertise, providing through-life engineering support from concept design and construction, through operations and life extensions / upgrades, and out to disposal.
We work at all levels in the Rail Industry, providing long term independent advice based upon a deep understanding of how the Industry is structured and operates. We also draw on our knowledge of both the Financial and Technical aspects of the Rail Industry and our experience of best practices from other industry sectors. Our processes are fully documented, and all decisions and advice are fully traceable and auditable.
We deliver Asset Optimisation and System Assurance services to our clients.
- Through Asset Optimisation, we assist our clients in developing optimal solutions by analysing designs - focusing on improving reliability and availability. Availability is analysed and increased by formulating and delivering optimised Maintenance strategies at vehicle and fleet levels.
- OurSystem Assurance service encompasses the development and authoring of policy, and the delivery of an independent review of products and process against policy. We use a wide range of established, robust and proven techniques, including business reviews and process improvement, to advise our clients on many aspects of Rail business, including Operation, Change Management, Managing risk and uncertainty, and Troubleshooting. We are regularly engaged by our clients to undertake independent reviews and audits of company business processes, and assist them to improve output effectiveness.
We are independent, internationally recognised experts in our field.
- Our corporate knowledge and understanding of the Rail Industry comes from over 20 years of engagement. Our engineers have worked in a range of companies with varying challenges, from rolling stock design and support, to operations, through to the financial models which the Industry uses.
- We wrote the original UK National Fleet Reliability Improvement Programme (N-FRIP) Twenty Point Plan Document (CR/TP1203) for the Department for Transport (DfT) and the Association of Train Operating Companies (ATOC), and continue to support the latter.
- We deliver quantifiable improvements to our clients' business performance in terms of reduced risk and improved availability, safety and cost-effectiveness. We do this through the use of a comprehensive range of complementary tools, techniques, services and support processes applied to railway equipment, systems and infrastructure as well as management and business processes.